Sunday, November 25, 2012

HASA How-to November 2012

Last month I asked for topics for the how-to, and on LJ Juno asked for a current overview of HASA volunteers, so here it is. To keep it simple, I've only listed the main volunteer(s) for each section, not the backups (who are usually the same people in a different order):

Site owner/Tech support all sections/Members
Anglachel

Site News/About
Nath, Julie

Challenges
Jay of Lasgalen, Linaewen

Birthday Challenges: Imhiriel

Reviews
Jay of Lasgalen

Stories
Nath

Resources
Elena Tiriel, Jay of Lasgalen, Linaewen, Nath

Forums/Comments
Nath

Workshops/Playlists/Polls don't currently need enough attention to have a main volunteer beyond Tech Support.

So, that's HASA. Remains for me to thank my fellow volunteers for their - usually unseen - effort, and hopefully I haven't forgotten any people or sections…

*-* Nath *-*

No comments: